Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Missing Series

Hey!
Man I am terrible with the whole keeping up with the blog thing. Oh well, I'll get better. I've been following a series lately call The Missing Series for a couple years now. SInce it's a new series, one comes out a year. The first is Found. Then Sent. The most recent one that came out is titled Sabotaged. I finished it a couple weeks ago and my aunt asked me about it the other day asking if it was qppropriate for fifth graders. I think it is a great read for ages 10-15 or 16. It's the story of these kids who have been kidnapped from time and have been taken to the 21st century. Jonah and his little sister, Katherine have to help return all these kids to the right times in history. These events talke place all throughout the series. The Missing is written by Margaret Peterson Haddix who also writes The Shadow Children series.

No comments:

Post a Comment